Michael Moore Volkswagen Portarlington have a position available for a Junior Sales Executive.
Working as part of a larger sales team, the Sales Executives will be responsible for maintaining showroom standards and working closely with Senior Sales Executives, with customer satisfaction always the main focal point.
• Be responsible for new and used car displays.
• Develop and maintain a full knowledge of all products, accessories and key features.
• Be responsible for the preparation of new and used vehicles prior to handover.
• Attending New Car Product Launches.
• Michael Moore Car Sales overall focus is to train and develop the candidates, so they can quickly progress into a selling position.
• A positive, can do attitude.
• Excellent communication, presentation and customer skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Full, clean driving licence is essential.
If you feel that you have the attributes detailed above then in the first instance please email your CV together with a cover letter to: Fergus Byrne, Fergus.email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 10th/November/2018
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.