Portlaoise based pharmacist Audrey Kingston is in line for a big award but she needs the help her valued customers and Laois people to get her over the line.
Audrey of Chemco Pharmacy on Lyster Square Portlaoise is a finalist in the Pharmaton People's Pharmacist of the year at the Irish Pharmacy Awards 2019.
Originally hailing from Castletown, Audrey Kingston has become a familiar face to customers in Portlaoise having worked in the town for 16 years.
In that time she has built a reputation for customer-centric and friendly service as is evidenced by her nomination for the national ‘Pharmacist of the Year Award’.
Since being put forward by her customers she has now been shortlisted as a national finalist for this prestigious honour.
From first opening the doors of Chemco in 2016, she has steadily built a loyal customer base and the recent amalgamation of the business with the pharmacy previously known as ‘Adams’ has only seen that grow stronger.
“I have been working in pharmacy since I was 15 years old,” said Audrey. “Pharmacy is my passion and customers have always been my focus. Thankfully, I work with a fantastic team which allows me the time to maintain that focus.”
There are 5 ways to vote for Audrey:
1. LIKE her picture on Facebook.
2. LIKE the photo of Audrey on our Twitter page:https://twitter.com/ Irish_PharmNews
3. LIKE the photo of Audrey on our LinkedIn page:https://www.linkedin.com/ company/irishpharmacynews/
4. Vote on the category WEBSITE: http:// irishpharmacyawards.ie/ pharmaton/
5. Email the name of your vote to email@example.com
Voting closes on Thursday, May 16 2019 so get voting!