Eoin Lowry will line out at corner-forward.
Laois senior football manager John Sugrue has put his faith in youth ahead of this Saturday night's NFL Division 4 campaign opener against Limerick.
Six players will make their debut against the Treaty, four of which are in defence, while there are also a handful of players who have limited experience at this level. Danny O'Reilly, Trevor Collins and Eoin Lowry have been involved for a while, without nailing down a place on the starting team. Now, however, they are being given their chance to secure a starting berth.
The team in full is as follows.
1. Graham Brody (Portlaoise)
2. David Holland (Portlaoise)
3. Shane Nerney (O'Dempsey's)
4. Ruaidhri C Fennell (Rosenallis)
5. Trevor Collins (Graiguecullen)
6. Stephen Attride (Killeshin, Capt)
7. Finbarr Crowley (Emo)
8. John O'Loughlin (St Brigid's)
9. Daniel O'Reilly (Graiguecullen)
10. Alan Farrell (Ballylinan)
11. Paul Kingston (Arles-Killeen)
12. Brian Glynn (Portlaoise)
13. Eoin Lowry (Killeshin)
14. Gary Walsh (Ballylinan)
15. Aaron Dowling (The Rock)
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.