Laois have made four changes from the side which lost to Westmeath.
There are four changes to the Laois senior hurling team ahead of this Sunday's crucial Joe McDonagh Cup clash with Kerry in Tralee.
Manager Eamonn Kelly has called up Stephen 'Picky' Maher, Ryan Mullaney, PJ Scully and Cian Taylor to the starting fifteen, with Joe Phelan, Neil Foyle, Aidan Corby and James Ryan the men to miss out.
There are also a number of positional switches, with Podge Lawlor moving back to corner-back to accomodate Ryan Mullaney in the half back line. Willie Dunphy is moved out to wing-forward, with Ben Conroy named at centre and Cha Dwyer on the other wing.
After losing to Westmeath in their opening game, Laois are looking to bounce back strongly this Sunday, where a win would get them back on track in their hunt for promotion to the Leinster SFC.
Throw in this Sunday is at 3pm, and the team list in full is as follows.
1. Enda Rowland (Abbeyleix)
2. Podge Lawlor (Ballinakill)
3. Leigh Bergin (Shanahoe)
4. Lee Cleere (Clough-Ballacolla)
5. Ryan Mullaney (Castletown)
6. Matthew Whelan (Borris-Kilcotton)
7. Eric Killeen (Rathdowney-Errill)
8. Patrick Purcell (Rathdowney-Errill)
9. Cian Taylor (Portlaoise)
10. Charles Dwyer (Ballinakill)
11. Ben Conroy (Slieve Bloom)
12. Willie Dunphy (Clough-Ballacolla)
13. Ross King (Rathdowney-Errill)
14. Stephen Maher (Clough-Ballacolla)
15. PJ Scully (Borris-Kilcotton)
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.