Lee Cleere has recovered to take his place at corner-back.
Laois manager Eamonn Kelly has handed a championship debut to Ciaran Comerford as he rings the changes for his team's must-win clash with Antrim tomorrow.
Comerford comes into the forward line for PJ Scully from the side which lost to Kerry, while Matthew Whelan has been moved into full-back to cover for the injured Leigh Bergin.
Joe Phelan and Lee Cleere will be either side of him, while James Ryan has been selected at centre-back. Neil Foyle also comes back into the starting team, with Picky Maher missing out.
Throw in for Saturday's game in Dunloy is 1.30pm. The Laois team in full is as follows:
1. Enda Rowland (Abbeyleix)
2. Joe Phelan (Camross)
3. Matthew Whelan (Borris-Kilcotton)
4. Lee Cleere (Clough-Ballacolla)
5. Colm Stapleton (Borris-Kilcotton)
6. James Ryan (Rathdowney-Errill)
7. Ryan Mullaney (Castletown)
8. Patrick Purcell (Rathdowney-Errill)
9. Cian Taylor (Portlaoise)
10. Cha Dwyer (Ballinakill)
11. Ben Conroy (Castletown)
12. Ciaran Comerford (The Harps)
13. Ross King (Rathdowney-Errill)
14. Neil Foyle (Borris-Kilcotton)
15. Willie Dunphy (Clough-Ballacolla)
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.