John O'Loughlin will line out at midfield.
Laois manager John Sugrue has named his starting team for this Sunday's clash with Monaghan in Round 4 of the All-Ireland SFC Qualifiers.
Laois show two changes to the side which lost to Dublin in the Leinster final, as Finbarr Crowley and Niall Donoher make way, with Brian Glynn and Ross Munnelly drafted into the starting team.
There are a number of positional switches also. Damien O'Connor will start at corner-back, while Darren Strong moves out to the wing. Brian Glynn comes straight in for Donoher at wing-forward, while Munnelly is named at corner-forward in what looks like an orthodox full-forward line.
Throw in on Sunday is at 2pm in Pairc Tailteann, Navan.
The Laois team in full is as follows;
1. Graham Brody (Portlaoise)
2. Damien O'Connor (Timahoe)
3. Mark Timmons (Graiguecullen)
4. Gareth Dillon (Portlaoise)
5. Trevor Collins (Graiguecullen)
6. Colm Begley (Stradbally)
7. Darren Strong (Emo)
8. John O'Loughlin (St Brigid's)
9. Kieran Lillis (Portlaoise)
10. Alan Farrell (Ballylinan)
11. Paul Kingston (Arles-Killeen)
12. Brian Glynn (Portlaoise)
13. Ross Munnelly (Arles-Kilcruise)
14. Donie Kingston (Arles-Killeen)
15. Evan O'Carroll (Crettyard)
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.