The Laois Crisis Management Team met for the eight time on Tuesday morning at 8.30am.
From 6.30am on Tuesday, October 17, 55 area staff, seven JCBs, two road sweepers, tree surgeon contractors and four private contractors were deployed across the county.
They are supported by 65 retained fire fighters across eight fire stations.
The following is the update on Water and Wastewater outages in Laois.
1. Pallas Booster Water affected areas Ballyfin and Pallas
2. The Strand Public Water Scheme
3. Coolenaugh Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
3. Mountmellick WW Network - pumping stations at Connolly Street, Irishtown and Emmet Terrace. This issue will need to be monitored and emergency emptying may be required.
4. Knocks Water and Drim Water - affecting Mountrath
5. Arles Water and more than likely Wastewater Treatment Plant.
Please note this may not be an exhaustive list of outages.
The Crisis Management Team would like to acknowledge and thank the public for their on-going co-operation.
The local number for the Severe Weather Communication Centre is 1890837273 and this has been staffed from 7am this morning. Please be advised if you require the assistance of the emergency services please dial 999 or 112.
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.